Job Id: 170853
Electro-Mechanic: This position will support the DC by performing maintenance work on the conveyor system building and/or related equipment. Maintenance involves but is not limited to the following trades: electrical mechanical carpentry plumbing welding / metal fabrication painting and forklift repair. Position also involves equipment installation and repair generation of reports inventory of maintenance/facility parts.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in mechanical engineering to…
• Maintain and/or replace conveyor V-belts gear boxes and motor controls (drive cards)
• Test maintain install repair + calibrate equipment
• Read Schematics
• Perform Total Preventative Maintenance (TPM)
• Perform Preventative Maintenance (PM)
• Perform Breakdown Analysis
• Perform daily equipment walkthrough
• Conduct electromechanics robotics and mechanical troubleshooting
• Assist maintenance associates as needed
• Set up and maintain all receiving picking and shipping equipment to ensure that DC operations are running smoothly at all times
The accomplished individual will possess…
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Experience with PLC
• Strong electrical and mechanical abilities
• 5+ years of experience maintaining and repairing equipment such as conveyors lift trucks HVAC and other warehouse equipment
• Must have certification(s) or be able to demonstrate ability in 120V-600V electrical installation 3 phase electrical motor control troubleshooting and/or forklift truck order picker and pallet jack maintenance and repair.
– Lift up to 40 lbs.
– Must be able to stay on feet for majority of shift