Job Id: 171001
Job Summary: The Project Coordinator is the point person once a job has gone live into production. This position is responsible to manage all aspects of the job ensuring that the jobs ship on time and to perform all customer communication necessary to coordinate receipt of art data and any other components required to successfully complete the job. The Project Coordinator is responsible to work with Sales Scheduling/Planning Supply Chain Production Procurement and Accounting ensuring that milestones for the customer are met and job execution on schedule. Employees are required to perform the duties of this position or any position in compliance with all company policies procedures practices and processes whether written or verbal which in its sole discretion may change periodically.
Essential Job Functions:
The list of essential functions as outlined herein is intended to be representative of the tasks performed within this classification. It is not necessarily descriptive of any one position in the class. The omission of an essential function does not preclude management from assigning duties not listed herein if such functions are a logical assignment to the position.
· Develop close and confident relationships with customers to satisfy their needs. Proactive communication and customer relationship management will be key in this role.
· Coordinate order placement and management with Sales Graphics Procurement and Production Teams.
· Primary interface between the customer Sales and Production Teams
· Participate in production & client meetings when necessary
· Follow projects through all phases of manufacturing and shipping.
· Work with internal teams and customers to get approved art and data files.
· Coordinate receipt of PO art data and supplied materials if any.
· Review customer PO to estimate/propose and identify any needed changes or deviations.
· Work with the Scheduling department to obtain schedule and set customer milestones.
· Communicate milestones to customer.
· Monitor and communicate milestone statuses to customer.
· Coordinate all approvals with customer (art data label & affixing).
· Generate job tickets.
· Work with internal teams to procure specialty items in a timely manner to meet delivery/shipping schedules.
· Ensure all job specifications pricing and shipping instructions are in place prior to releasing order to Scheduling and Manufacturing.
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent
· Strong organizational skills
· Computer literate; must be able to work within company ERP system Intermediate MS Office skills (Word Excel)
· Basic Mathematical Skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment and has a strong sense of urgency
· Good time management skills
· Work well independently and within a team
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Customer focused