Job Id: 170892
POSITION TITLE: Machine Operator
Operate rebar fabrication equipment and load material in a safe timely and efficient manner.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Operate rebar fabrication equipment such as shears benders cranes forklift threaders forging welders etc. • Assist in loading fabricated rebar on trailers and unloading stock material from trailers • Assist in various cleanup tasks • Participate in company safety practices and programs • Additional responsibilities may be assigned and requirements may vary from time to time
• Prepare and maintain all inventory records
• Facilitate and coordinate periodic full physical inventories at each store location
• Investigate and maintain accurate inventory records Work on inventory issues (paperwork) and cycle counts
• Compile and issue inventory reports to management Prepare routine administrative paperwork
•Will have to drive forklift equipment to move material
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Communicate effectively – oral and written • Ability to operation fabrication machines in a safe manner without supervision
•Prior Inventory Control experience
Physical Requirements: These are physical and mental requirements of the position as it is typically performed. Inability to meet one or more of these physical or mental requirements will not automatically disqualify a candidate or employee from the position. Upon request for a reasonable accommodation the Company may be able to adjust or excuse one or more of these requirements depending on the requirement the essential functions to which it relates and the proposed accommodation.
High School Diploma GED or equivalent experience preferred